An Academic transcript is a record of only year-end grades for the high school years (9 - 12). Transcripts are available upon request through the Upper School Registrar's office. There is no charge for transcripts. Transcripts are mailed within two days of receipt of request.

If you would like an official copy mailed directly to you, it will arrive in a sealed envelope within the mailing envelope. DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE: THE TRANSCRIPT IS OFFICIAL ONLY IF THE ENVELOPE HAS NOT BEEN OPENED.

If you do not specify official, an unofficial version of your transcript will be sent to you, when the transcript is sent to you personally. Learning institutions and organizations requesting graduation verification will automatically receive an official copy.

You will need to make available the following information in order to request a transcript:

  • Name (maiden name if applicable)
  • Graduation year (withdrawal date if applicable)
  • Birth date
  • A phone number where we may reach you.
  • Provide full address information as to where the transcript should be mailed.

Academic transcripts may be ordered in the following ways:

Contact the Registrar at 818-487-6621

Complete the form

Send your written request, bearing your signature to:

Registrar's Office
Harvard-Westlake School
3700 Coldwater Canyon
Studio City, CA 91604